Sunday, March 21, 2010

Maze to Maze, Plan to Plan

I feel like a mouse in a maze trying to find that piece of cheese at the end, only to finally get it and realize... It's just another door to another maze!!!

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE DAY JON DAVID ARRIVES!! Spending time with Scott, Daniella, and Riley has been so much fun and I can't wait to have him in my arms!!! As of right now, I have no nerves about raising him, just the feeling of this is what is meant to be, this is how it should be! Wonderful Family and Friends, Amazing Marriage to my Best Friend, Great Business that we own ourselves, and now, a sure to be, beautiful baby BOY!!!

As my father once said,
Kevin,
Always Remember:
If you work hard at everything you do
And
If you take care of yourself every day
The Rest will take care of itself
Dad

5 years ago in May 2005 Jenn and I sat down and made a 5 year plan with 3 simple goals.
1. Start a family, CHECK!! Jon David will be here soon enough. July 3rd, if he waits that long
2. Find a place to call home, CHECK!! I believe we have found the house to finally set our feet down... We are close to family, friends, and business with room to grow into this house!
3. Find jobs with future and potential for growth! CHECK, owning our own business I believe achieves that goal!!

Now the next step is to open the next door, to make the 5 year plan for the next phase of our lives, filled with babies, toodlers, and business growth!! The future looks bright for the entire Mitch Family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment