Sunday, February 21, 2010

What a Weekend.....

1. Riley Isabella Mitch; born @ 5:58pm Friday, February 19, 2010 9 lbs 3 ounces 22" long. She is my beautiful baby niece that already has me and her father wrapped around her tiny little fingers. I finally got to hold her today, and it was amazing!! I cant wait to have her meet her cousin Jon David in about 4 months!! Riley, you are beautiful baby girl, and Uncle Kevin will always be here for you.

2. Sunday, February 21, my baby boy Jonathan David gave me my first kick while I was laying on Jenn's belly this morning!! WOW... there is a little baby boy in there, and he just kicked me!! Probably because I did push and poke him for a second, and then I got kicked like 4 or 5 times!! AMAZING!!!!!

3. Jenn and I found a new house closer to work, so now instead of driving 45 minutes to work we will have to endure a very tiring 9 minute commute!!! Not nearly as exciting news as Riley & Jon David, but still very exciting in its own way. Especially after we lost 10+ homes in our hunt from other people turning in applications right before us or houses being on the market less the 24 hours, how nice it is to have a place to lay our heads, and this house has room to grow and room for Jon David to grow and play!!

4. Work was GREAT, busiest week we have had in over 4 months.... Beautiful weather = beautiful sales!! Come on Florida summer, get here quick and stay forever!!!

What a weekend to celebrate, and a weekend that surely will not be forgotten by any of us in the Mitch family, with the surprise arrival of Riley 3 weeks early!!

I love you Riley, welcome to the family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment