Friday, February 5, 2010

Blogging/Memoirs

I compare blogging to people writing their personal memoirs. It allows us to track the important events in our lives and our emotions and feelings as the events around us unfold. I hope to use this as a way to discuss my adventures into fatherhood. I also hope to mark exciting events and times in my life. If people follow my blog or memoir that is great, if not, I am fine with that as well, because in the end this is about me and tracking my life.

I like to think of these as my memoirs, because then I don't feel like I am just blogging, but I will be discussing personal difficult issues from time to time. I guess in the end it will be my personal journal to write out my thought and feelings. I continue to say I hope because I think this is a great idea, but I don't know how dedicated I will be to writing these on a normal basis, hopefully once things get going it will become a routine and will happen more often then not.

So...... here we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment