Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Monday!!!

So the Super Bowl was a bust for me... but that is not the important thing for me!! I don't know if i will be able to sleep tonight from all the excitement, I can say without any question, that tonight it will be harder for me to sleep then any other Christmas Eve night, BECAUSE....

Tomorrow we discover, hopefully, if our precious little baby pistachio is a baby girl or a baby boy!!! I truly don't care if it is a boy or a girl, as long as we have a healthy baby... That being said, I would really like a boy, what man wouldn't want a to have a son, but a girl would be nice as well. So.. blue thoughts, blue thoughts, blue thoughts

and to WHO DAT Nation, enjoy your Super Bowl, the players deserve it, most of the fans don't!! Less then 5 years ago the team was getting moved because nobody of New Orleans cared or showed up for games, and now all of a sudden you are the greatest fans in the League, Bullshyt! For those that have been true fans, Congratulations, to those of you who I just described enjoy your trophy, what little you deserve of it!!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, the Saints can't even come up with their own little slogan, they have to steal from the Bengals!! As Super Bowl chanmps maybe they can pay someone to get them an ORIGINAL slogan!!!
    Happy, happy BOY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete